k i no 2 posts in 1 day... somthin is up wit u! but this 1 i had to share... no i am not bragging
2day i got asked to the school valentines dance by the sweetest, most cutest kid in the whole entire world (aka the kid i like). But of course i had to stick to my standards... i am not 14. so, so depressingly i had to tell him that i could not go to the dance with him! so depressing! but the good thing in all of this is that he still talks to me unlike other people who have asked me out and i have said no to... YEAH! so i guess i shouldn't be depressed, but yet happy that we are still good friends! but it is going to take a while for us to get that awkward feeling wen ever we r talking to go away.. *sigh*
So i was thinking... and this is wat i came up with...
I like Hisham
He asked me to the dance
I said no
I depressed, He depressed
My point... Guys make life to hard!!!!!!
Could You Die?
6 days ago
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment