Last night, i really missed my grandma.
my grandma died when i was 7, it has been 6 years now. she seriously was the best grandma. i am so grateful that out of darci brighton and me i was the one who got to have her middle name, Jean. i want to do everything i can to go back to heaven, i just wanna be with her again.
Pongo...
my dog pongo is soooooooooo old. he cant see, cant hear, cant walk... he is just so old. the other day i found him in the middle of our lawn, soaking wet. he couldnt stand to get out of the sprinklers, that has happened twice since then. I can tell my parents are getting ready to put him to sleep. i am gonna miss him sooooooo much! i feel bad for my dad because he is his dog, he got him for his birthday 13 years ago. My dad got him in august, i was born in october, i cant remeber life without him. I am gonna miss you pongo!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
3 comment(s):
im sorry. i love you.
i had a moment a few months ago where i totally missed her. it was in the grocery store, very random. i dont even know what sparked it. i hate those times.
and poor pongo. im gonna come home to everything different :(
so somehow i am signed onto juston's name on my computer. so BRIGHTON wrote THIS comment AND the one above it. whatever
I don't think you wanna know what I'm gonna do. Bahaha. And you love it. You love that everything in your life is WEDDING right now :)
Post a Comment