do you ever have those days when yuo get time to think alot? well i had one of those, i was thinking that i really do miss my family and my friends, i cant wait to see them today!!! i have a list of things i am going to do as soon as i get home-
call alicia and mia
take a shower in MY shower
lay on my bed (i have been sleeping on the floor here)
give everyone a hug!
so yea, i am just sooo excited to be going home today! not that i didn't have fun! becasue i did have LOTS of fun!!! thanks to my amazing sister brighton, and all her roomates (its room mates right?) yea.. orchid took me to lunch today- i felt bad because i was so picky, but she made it seem like no big deal- I LOVE YOU ORCHID!!!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
1 comment(s):
Dakota, you have NO idea how good that made me feel! I love you so much and miss your face! I hope to see you again soon. And remember what a beautiful girl you are! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment