CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Verizon... yes we switched

So yeah we finnaly moved to verizon! I don't know if I should be happy or sad because every one got a new phone and I didn't! I mean my dad said I use my moms phone more than her anyways (so what if I am posting this frpom her phone) so I had ANOTHER GREAT idea to bribe my dad into getting me a phone! I told him if I use moms phone more than she does why don't you get me a phone and I will LET her use it! I thought it was a good idea! But no, it didn't work! I don't get why!!!

So yeah but I am happy that I got a new phone to play with! Lol so bye love you all!

Oh brighton is leaving today! I am gonna miss her! I love you brighton!

1 comment(s):

brightonislove said...

What? No we weren't crying. Why did you think that