OK so i now i am like a blogger fanatic... but i forgot to tell you all Brighton was coming into town- FOR THE SUMMER.! and man did that girl bring the mall- or maybe 5! I srsly thought it was impossible to fill a laundry bag (u no the huge ones) with just shoes brimming out the top! Then we have to share MY tiny closet, 1 jewlery box, and even though it is the biggest room in the house, the same room! how well did my parents think this out- IDK! But i hope it works out- and maybe if it does i will get some new clothes!!! but jk Brighton- i no u read and don't leave comments- YOU NEED TO MAKE A BLOG!!! All of us bloggers say so!
Ok so I am like going to be depressed for the rest of my life- but I know it has to happen. The 1 and only sister Bunnell is moving back to Utah. I am going to miss that girl like never before! I am going to miss her more than i miss my baby blanket (long story- don't ask!). I just hopoe she knows she will never be able to be replaced, because she was her very own person in her very own way! She has taken up a very big part of my heart- it will never be the same! Oh, I love that woman to death! I LOVE YOU SISTER BUNNELL! U BETTER COME VISIT B4 U HAVE UR BABY! (AND THEN AFTER!) I LOVE YOU!
Could You Die?
6 days ago
3 comment(s):
Some day when your sis officially leaves, you will miss all of those shoes. Sad about the Bunnel's!
You're quite the blogger, miss Dakota. And if you want new clothes, just come to my house. Mine are wayyy better than Brightons:)
ok you are too sweet. you did a great job today on your talk. you are such a sweetie and believe me i'll miss you ten times more than you'll miss me :(
Post a Comment