Hey I know it has been a while... but guess wat!? I was in the Talent Show for our ward! It was so scary! I lyp snced to the song Popular... you might know it from the Broadway thingy moobob.. but yeah I did it with my friend Alicia! she was so freakied out in the begging. They started the song and she ran off stage to get a chair, I was standing there alone... Scary! but yeah afterwards... "you were so cute... that was so wicked*wink* Wink*" yeah so i guess i did ok.. i would show you a video... but our camera broke so we couldn't record it! Oh and Tevin did a thing were he craked like every joint or body part... ask him to do it for u sometime! and Jamen was in a skit were all the priest lip synced That song (i don't no wat it is called so i made a name for it!) Morman Boy Rap... err something like that! Slate was going to be in it but the dude who was going to be in it with him had to leave early.. so he didn't do it. My mom was in a skit with all the Mia Maids.. they were stick people made out of those glow sticks... really cool! but they threw the glow sticks out into the crowd and one hit Maddie straight in the eye! she was crying like a ton! and then she shoved the glow stick down her throat so then she was screaming even louder! But yeah she was good other wise...
Well yeah thats all i got to say so i will talk to ya later dude! Maybe pics next time!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment