CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last Post- For a while! Don't worry im not leaving u!

ok so i no that i need to lay off of this posting thing for a while but i have to tell you all what is goin on right now (with me)- BULLETS!!!

  • As u all no i play the violin. Well since i no how to play so well (wink wink) I got moved up into intermediate orchestra. There is only 1 other 6th grader in intermidiate all the rest is 7th. so i am proud of myself! and Becuase of that I get to be in Advanced next year with all the 8th! oh and becuase i am doing so well, i get to go to festival! it's were u play for judges and then they rate u 1(best) through 5(worst). and then we get a 1 on 1 session! I am so excited!
  • I am making my mom the best thing in the whole world for my mom for mothers day! can't say because she might read this!
  • I am going to the beach baby! The YW and YM have to read the old testament and then they get to go to the beach for 2 days! I am so going to do it!

Well yeah love ya all! don't worry i will lay off for a while!

2 comment(s):

hendricks14 said...

Congratulations! That is superb! keep working hard and maybe you will get a scholarship to college one day!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

MAYBE! I wonder?! hope i do!