well my spring break was awsome! I got to go to Italy and it was the best in the whole world! I got to go shoping at the store hisauroif (do not try to pronounce... might hurt self) but yeah i got this dress that was worn by J. Lo. when she was little... $5,ooo! but yeah how was urs?
No really, i got to go to Utah! oh yeah! and i really did nothing, i stayed at my grandpopies! my cousins came ova and yeah, we hung out! Oh and while we were there my cousin gave his farewell, he is going on a mission to Brazil! awsome! he did really good! but yeah, the car ride home was horrible! I feel asleep in a wierd position, and now i am so sore- i can barely move my legs! ouch! oh and then the day we got there my only pair of flipflops broke... i had to walk all over with a broken shoe- do u no how embarrissing?
Well yeah, love ya all! HAPPY EASTER! in 4 days!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment